Wednesday, July 27, 2011

~it's days like this~

Woah, thought I'd given up on the blogging thing for a while there, I did.  But, I decided to stick it out, see what I could make of it. But anyways.... it's days like this that I seriously wish I was rich. Like, so rich I can just go out and buy whatever I want to. I'd  spend like 98% of my fortune on clothes that I would only ever wear a handful of times. But that would be okay, since I'd be rich! It wouldn't matter that one dress cost as much as I make in a week at my measly babysitting job... oh, if only, if only.

I'm done ranting now. The rant continues in my head, but I've decided to keep it short, sweet, and simple here. Seriously though, someone needs to take my laptop away, that way I'll stop spending so much time drooling over clothes that are ever out of my tightwad hands. Oh, and it would also help if Lifetime would quit with the Project Runway marathons.... it's hard not to feel crappy about what you're wearing when you see what Heidi's in...

If someone out there is uber-rich, and would like to fund my teenage-money-grubbing habits, it'd be much appreciated,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment