Thursday, June 30, 2011

~etiquette warning~

Okay, so I'm definitely new to the blogging scene, but there's a lot of blogs that I love and would really like to link to. I don't know any of the people (I'm definitely guilty of cyberstalking, and I'm proud to admit it), but I want to give them credit for the DIY projects that they came up with. Since I'm new, I'm not really sure what to do. I definitely don't know blogging etiquette, but I'm going to try. For those of you who I'm crediting, I hope you don't mind if I link my never-going-to-be-read blog to you. If you do, let me know somehow, and I'll fix the problem, I promise. Actually, on second thought, I think I'll just write the name of the blog, and then, if I learn that I'm doing something wrong, I'll go back and link it. I am, however, all about giving credit where it's due.
Anxiously wondering what's right,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment